Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome to the New Year!

It is time to put 2014 behind us and look into the bright future of 2015.  

Have you been thinking about things that happened in 2014 that you would like to do differently in the new year?  As a landlord, this is your business.  Hopefully you are doing this to bring in extra money or to work for your future.  If not, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  

I would like to throw out a couple of ideas that could help with your "business".  Okay, it's one little idea that you can do that could have a huge impact on your bottom line.  Use a professional to help you!!!!

Of course I cannot speak for all professionals, Realtors that is, but I am able to tell you things that I would be able to do as your partner that would be able to make your life easier.  Especially if you have more than 1 property.  Unless you were lucky enough to get an extended lease signed by your current tenant, you are probably going to have to look for another one some time during this year.  

Do you remember what it was like to have to...   

  • Get advertisement on the internet...to all of those websites
  • Answer all of the phone calls that are generated from that advertising
  • Be available to show the property
  • Hold open houses (if you even did)
  • Investigate the prospects'
    • Criminal History
    • Credit Report
    • Eviction History
    • Bad Check Writing
    • Previous Address History
  • Negotiate the lease terms
What if I told you that I do all of that for you?  That's right.  I said that I can do all of that for you and it won't even cost you an arm and a leg.  I only charge 1 month's rent to do all of this for you.  And it's a tax write off!

It's not too good to be true.  I promise.  Just give me a call and I can give you all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment